64-8 (Authorising your agent)

Form 64-8 authorises an accountant, tax agent or adviser to communicate with HMRC on your behalf. The form covers authorisation for individual tax affairs (partnerships, trusts, tax credits and individuals under PAYE) and business taxes (VAT, PAYE for employers and Corporation Tax). If you’re a personal representative you can use form 64-8 in certain circumstances to ask us to deal directly with an HMRC.

Aug 12, 2014