CF10 (Application for exemption from liability for Class 2 contributions)

If you are self-employed and your net earnings from self-employment are below the relevant threshold you can apply for exception from Class 2 National Insurance contributions (NICs) using the HMRC email service. It’s
quick and easy, just follow the link here

Aug 12, 2014