CT600 V2 (Company Tax Return)

Use form CT600 (2008) Version 2 for any accounting periods ending on or after 1 April 2008. Companies with less straightforward tax affairs should use this form. Please refer to CT600 Guide (2008) for help and a full list of companies that should use this form. You may need to submit this online – please check here

Aug 12, 2014