P46 (Car provided for the private use of an employee or director)

Use form P46 (Car) if you’re an employer and you start to provide or withdraw a car that’s available for private use to a director or to an employee earning at or above £8,500. You may submit replacement car information, but this must be submitted online.

Aug 12, 2014