SA1 (Registering for self assessment and getting a tax return)

Registering for Self-Assessment and getting a tax return. Follow the link to tell HMRC that you need a tax return. You’ll be asked for all the information that HMRC needs to set your tax records up. If you’re in business please see the ‘related forms’ section below instead.

Aug 12, 2014